Leadership for Operational Excellence
LOE is much more than a set of training courses. It is a philosophy on the way companies can do business.
- Risk Assessment – Qualitative and Quantitative
- Effective Toolbox Talks
- Stop the Job – A right and an obligation
- Positive Safety Intervention (PSI) – Interdependence
- Safety & Operations Meetings
- Contractor Oversight
- Incident Investigation
- After Action Reviews (AAR) – Continuous improvement
Leadership is not a rank or a position, it is a choice – a choice to look after the person to the left of us & the person to the right of us.
Setting an example is not the main means of influencing people; it is the only means.